Friday, July 29, 2011

For Documentation Only.

Disclaimer: Allow me to make myself very clear. This blog is designed to document Kennedy's life and is in no way intended to serve as entertainment for personal reasons, nor is it to ease my boredom on a rainy day or provide me with a plethora of people to stalk. Think of it as strictly business. 

Whew, now that we have that established. In all seriousness, as I would creep on Katherine Ingram's Young's adorable baby, it made me realize how awful I have been about documenting Kennedy's life. I think that I have taken for granted that she is not going to be this young forever!

So, with that being said, I hope that this blog will make up for my lack of documentation over the past year.

This weekend is going to be one that offers tons of fun, excitement and relaxation. You might be wondering what the Jones family could be doing that is soooo thrilling? Well, i'll tell you:

Absolutely nothing.

I love weekends like this. I will go home tonight, cuddle on the couch with my two babes and fall asleep during watch a great flick. These nights are usually accompanied by a pint of ice cream for each of us Kyle and I to share.

Looking forward to being bloggy mcbloggerson again! Woo Hoo! Thanks for the inspiration Kat!

1 comment: